John Adams was a lawyer who came to prominence early in the Revolution. He was a delegate to the Continental Congress, playing a lead role in declaring independence, and helped Jefferson draft the Declaration of Independence. At the close of the war, as a diplomat, he helped negotiate the peace treaty with Britain. He served two terms as vice president to George Washington. After his first term as president, Adams lost his run for reelection to Thomas Jefferson. He signed the Alien and Sedition Acts and increased the size of the Army and Navy. John Adams was the father of the sixth president, John Quincy Adams, and the first president to reside in the executive mansion, now known as the White House.
This U.S. President John Adams History Mug is part of our US Presidential Series which includes all of the US Presidents. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend hand washing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.