U.S. President William Henry Harrison was a military officer, politician, and the first president to die in office. At 68 years old, he was the oldest president to take office until Ronald Reagan. Before his election, he served as the first governor of the Indiana Territory and was later elected as a United States representative and senator from Ohio. In 1811, he gained fame for leading Army forces against Native Americans at the Battle of Tippecanoe, which earned him the nickname “Old Tippecanoe.” He was a general in the War of 1812. After losing a bid for the presidency in 1836, he ran again and won in 1840. A month after taking office, he died after contracting pneumonia.
This U.S. President William Henry Harrison History Mug is part of our US Presidential Series which includes all of the US Presidents. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend hand washing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.