Charles Milton Quirk is the grandson of John Quirk who emigrated from Ireland in 1860. Tom & Mary Quirk, Milton’s parents, farmed in Woodstown, NJ and had 20 children. Nine of Milton’s brothers served in WWII, and Milton served in the Navy during the Korean War. In the 1950s Milton worked on western ranches and traveled the rodeo circuit as a bull rider with Howard Harris, the owner of Cowtown Rodeo. Milton and two of his older brothers competed with world famous rodeo riders like Jim Shoulders and Casey Tibbs. Milton worked as a carpenter most of his life and with his wife, Dorothy Compton, ran a horse boarding and training farm in Woodstown.
This Charles Milton Quirk History Mug is part of our Rodeo series which includes many unique rodeo stars. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend hand washing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.