George Partridge Colvocoresses is the son of Captain George M. Colvocoresses and was born in Norwich, Vermont. He was named for his father’s benefactor, Alden Partridge. George became an instructor in drawing and later Commandant of Cadets at the United States Naval Academy. In 1898 he was Executive Officer under Commodore George Dewey at the Battle of Manila Bay and shortly thereafter became the executive officer on the cruiser USS Olympia. He served on many foreign naval stations as well as the Hydrographic Office in Washington. In 1905 he was promoted to Captain and retired in the rank of Rear Admiral in 1907.
This George Partridge Colvocoresses mug is part of our Norwich University Series which includes many unique individuals. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend hand washing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.