Distinguishing features of the Morgan horse are a compact muscular but refined build, strong legs, clean-cut head, broad forehead, large prominent eyes and well-defined withers with a well-arched neck. It can range in color but is generally bay, black or chestnut. In 1907, the U.S. Department of Agriculture established the U.S. Morgan Horse Farm in Middlebury, Vermont. Its aim was to perpetuate and improve the breed. The Morgan horse is the official state animal of Vermont.
This Morgan Horse History Mug is part of our Vermont Series which includes many unique individuals who played an important part in molding Vermont’s history. Other Vermont History Mugs can be found under the Vermont section of our website. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend handwashing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.