Weldon Bascom is the husband of Texas Rose Bascom and brother of Rodeo champion Earl Bascom. He was was known for his acting work on The Lawless Rider (1954) and Rhythm on the Range (1936). Weldon was a champion rodeo cowboy who rode bulls, saddle broncs and bareback broncs. Along with his brother Earl, he produced the world’s first night rodeo held outdoors under lights in Columbia, Mississippi, in 1935.
This Weldon Bascom History Mug is part of our Rodeo series which includes many unique rodeo stars. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend hand washing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.