U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt was elected president a record four times. He was a central figure in world events, leading the U.S. during a time of worldwide economic depression and World War II. His New Deal domestic policies defined American Liberalism. In his first 100 days in office, he pushed through legislation and issued executive orders that created programs for unemployment, economic growth and reform of Wall Street and banking. In 1937, conservatives formed a coalition that prevented FDR from packing the Supreme Court and blocked much of his major liberal legislation. FDR contracted polio as a young man and did not walk again without aid, though the public never saw him in a wheelchair. He died early in his fourth term.
This U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt History Mug is part of our US Presidential Series which includes all of the US Presidents. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend hand washing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.