Louis Quirk was born Feb. 22, 1920, in Woodstown, N.J., the ninth of 20 children born to Thomas and Mary Quirk. Lou served in the United States Army during World War II. Eight brothers also served in the war. Lou’s brothers; Robert, Frank and Milton were rodeo bull riders. Louis Quirk was a lifetime member of the Rodeo Historical Society and a lifetime member of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association and the Cowboys᾽ Turtle Association.
This Louis Quirk History Mug is part of our Rodeo series which includes many unique rodeo stars. Content is crafted for a stunning visual experience and to inspire an interest to learn more about history. Biography and images are designed and printed in Bristol, Vermont, USA.
- 11 oz. mug: 3.75” H x 3” D
- 15 oz. mug: 4.5″ H x 3.25″ D
- Mugs are premium hard coated ceramic, which are food and microwave safe.
- To preserve photographic quality we recommend hand washing.
- Mugs are usually shipped within 3-5 days.
- Shipping charges drop dramatically on orders of 8 or more.